Join Our Team
Dillon Plumbing Professionals
Dillon Plumbing continues to grow and is adding members to its crew.
Journeyman/woman Service Plumbers & Apprentices
Join the Dillon Plumbing team and discover why we have spent the last 59 years as a respected community steward. We have earned that reputation for our high standards of excellence, our quality customer service, and treating our team members as family.
At Dillon Plumbing, we consider our work environment unique. Our employees work 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., aren’t scheduled after hours, and have no on-call. We uphold this standard because we believe each of our people deserve to be home with their families during the evenings and weekends. We want to achieve three things for our employees: Provide opportunities for them to love what they do, who they serve, and have fun in their work. This is a legacy that started when Dillon Plumbing was established in 1960, and it is one that continues to hold strong to this day.
As a journeyman plumber, you will earn $22-32/hour. We are also hiring apprentices at $15-$22/hour. We avoid any high-pressure sales tactics and, instead, encourage you to serve the customer to their best interests, do the job to the best of your ability, and do the right thing every time.
If you’re a good person — not just a good plumber— we want to talk to you.
We’d also like you to have:
- At least two years of service-based experience in plumbing
- A clean background, clean driving record, and a clean drug test
- Basic computer or mobile knowledge
- Full-time employment — 40 hours plus per week
- Competitive pay
- Performance incentives
- 401K plan with company match
- Full benefits are available, including paid holidays and vacation, health insurance, life and disability insurance, and dental and vision.
- Company-paid tuition for plumbing school
- On-the-job training and fully stocked trucks, uniforms, and field support
- Employee appreciation events