Water Treatment Services in Nampa
Do you know what’s in your water? Does it come from a private source or a municipality? Our experienced plumbers at Dillon Plumbing can help you determine what’s in your water and the best way to treat it. We offer a number of water treatment services in Nampa that will not only improve the quality of your water but will also make it taste and feel better.
Call (208) 466-3707 to learn how our water treatment solutions can benefit you! Schedule your next service today.
Installing a water softener is a great way to treat your water. In addition to being better for your health, soft water offers more efficiency and extends the lifespans of your water fixtures. By removing hard water scale on your appliances and plumbing system, you can help to prevent pipe corrosion and experience cleaner dishes and clothes.
Water softeners offer many other benefits, some of which include:
- Improved water efficiency
- Improved taste
- Reduced number of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and pesticides
- Reduced smell
- Chlorine reduction
Have you ever wondered why filtered water tastes better? Water filtration is a type of water treatment that minimizes impurities in your property’s water supply. This filtration can occur both at the point of use and at the point of entry.
Many property owners invest in water filters because they:
- Improve your overall health: Your lungs are similar to filters in that they take in any chemicals your shower steam puts out. Having clean, soft water resolves this problem while benefitting your skin.
- Save time and money: Rather than waste time and money buying water bottles at the store, you can refill bottles at home for free. This benefits you and the planet by offering convenience while reducing plastic waste.
- Are chemical-free: Many municipalities treat their water with chemicals that are dangerous to consume. Installing a water softener will free you of this worry.
- Are odor-free: Filtered water tastes great and often leads to increased water consumption, offering many health benefits.
If you’re in the market for quality and convenience, a reverse osmosis (RO) water filtration system may offer just what you’re looking for. With this system, regular water pressure pushes your water through a membrane and other filters to remove any impurities, which are then flushed down the drain.
Your high-quality RO membrane will effectively reduce and remove a wide range of elements and contaminants such as:
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
Our skilled water treatment professionals are familiar with many types of RO systems and are happy to help you choose one most suitable for your property’s needs.
Why Choose Dillon Plumbing?
With more than 24 years of experience, Dillon Plumbing is the name to turn to for reliable, professional plumbing solutions. We recognize your need for healthier, cleaner water and will go the extra mile to ensure you receive quality Nampa water treatment services that you deserve. Our team truly believes trust is a craft and will work hard to ensure your confidence in both our services and the reliability of your new water treatment system.
Allow our team to create a healthier living environment that has no risk for hard water. Contact us online or call (208) 466-3707 to get started.